How would you like to spend a few days exploring outer space, experimenting with kitchen chemistry, or designing games? Do you like to learn and participate in different
fun-filled activities every day? A MOSI camp may be a perfect addition to your winter fun!
Click here to download the 2015 School Break Camp Scholarship Application.
MOSI is pleased to offer Camp Scholarships for students to participate in a premiere hands-on science, technology, engineering, art, and mathematics (STEAM) holiday break camp. These scholarships provide access for future scientists, artists, and engineers to explore an assortment of experiences.
MOSI will award scholarships to campers who meet the requirements listed below to attend a school break camp during the 2015 Spring Break (March 9 - 13 or March 16 - 20) and school holidays (January 19, January 20, February 6 or April 3). The scholarship award is based on student interest, need and family income.
Open to students in Kindergarten through 8th grade with documented financial need.
- Fully complete the 2015 School Break Camp Scholarship Application. Student must answer all the questions on the application.
- Provide written documented proof of financial need. Documentation may include an official letter showing your participation in the free/reduced school lunch program for this school year or a letter from an official social service agency. All information will be kept confidential.
- Letter of commitment from the parent ensuring the studentís daily attendance in camp and transportation to camp.
- Letter of recommendation from a teacher, counselor, coach, or mentor.
- Completed application, letters and proof must be submitted to:
2015 School Break Camp Scholarship
4801 E Fowler Ave
Tampa, FL 33617
Applications must be received no later than 1 week prior to the desired program. Funds are limited, early submission is encouraged.
Applicants will be notified of award within a few days of receipt of application.
For questions or additional information, please contact Janet White at (813) 987-6329 or email@example.com